Thank you for staying with us.
We look forward to welcoming you and give you the best experience!
The health and wellbeing of our guests, team members and all who visit us is our highest priority. We all have a great responsibility to avoid the spread of Coronavirus / COVID19 and to follow the recommendations of the health authorities.
It is therefore important that you stay home if you have the typical symptoms of being infected with Coronavirus / COVID19 (sore throat, general discomfort, muscle pain and possibly dry cough and fever). You should stay home at least 48 hours after you no longer have symptoms.
If you experience symptoms of COVID19 during your stay, please stay in your room and contact your own doctor or medical officer, as well as our front desk for more detailed arrangements regarding your stay and departure, where the risk of infection is minimized.
By joint efforts we must make sure to follow the recommendations and kindly ask you to:
- Wear facemask when not seated. Bring enough of your own facemasks for your stay.
- Frequently wash your hands/use hand sanitizers – especially before and after contact with high touch areas.
- Cough or sneeze in your sleeve
- Avoid handshakes, cheek kisses and hugs
- Limit physical contact
- Be mindful of other guests and team members and maintain the suggested distance of 1 meter
- Follow our guidelines when visiting our restaurant and other amenities